Privacy is of great concern to you and most users of the Internet. Privacy is a critical part of an enjoyable and satisfactory online experience. We at Optify.com.au are acutely aware of and sensitive to the privacy concerns of our newsletter subscribers, everyone who enjoys our marketing templates and trainings, and all visitors to our website.
- What personal information our website gathers about you
- How we use and with whom we share the personal information we gather
- Your ability to unsubscribe/opt-out of future email notifications
- Non-transfer of personal information to 3rd parties
- How you can contact us
What information we collect about you
We collect personal information from you when you register for our newsletter or fill our any form, including comments. When submitting a form or registration, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. However, you may visit our website anonymously.
Whether you are a customer of our various products and services or a visitor to our site, we assure you that we do not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us.
Statistical information about your visit
When you visit our website, our computers may automatically collect statistics about your visit. This information does not identify you personally but rather identifies information about a visit to our website. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our site, the user’s IP address, which pages visited, from which domains our visitors come and which browsers are used. We use these statistics about your visit for aggregation purposes only and to help us improve the performance of our website.
Our uses of “cookies” are limited to the following two situations:
- Temporary cookies. If you are visiting our website, our web server may automatically send your browser a temporary cookie, which is used to help your browser navigate our website. The only information contained in these temporary cookies is a direction value that lets our software determine which page to show when you hit the back button in your browser. This bit of information is erased when you close your current browser window.
- Persistent cookies. This type of cookie remains on your system, although you can always delete or disable it through your browser preferences. We use a persistent cookie in two instances:
- When you are filling out a form, like when commenting or contacting us, your web browser may give you the option to remember your information. You might choose to do so in order to save time in filling out forms and/or revisiting our website. A permanent cookie is used to remember your information for use when revisiting our website later.
- We track traffic patterns on our site. Analysis of the collected information by our tracking technologies allows us to improve our web site and the user experience.
In both instances of a persistent cookie, if you choose not to accept the cookie, you will still be able to use our website. Even if you choose to receive this type of cookie, you can set your browser to notify you when you receive any cookie and can decide whether to accept it in each situation.
How we use and with whom we share the personal information we gather
We assure you that the personal information you provide us or that we gather from you is used by us only in the following ways:
- Personalize your experience and customer service on our website. Your information allows us to effectively respond to your requests and support needs.
- Improve our website. We continually strive to improve your experience on our website based on the feedback and information that we receive from you.
- Administer a survey, contest, or other promotion on the website. Occasionally, we request information in order to participate in an activity on the website. Your information gathered for such activities is used only for those activities and in accordance with the rules of that particular activity.
- Send periodic emails. We maintain and regularly send an email newsletter and/or RSS feed email message to customers who have registered/opted in for that email communication. If you have not signed up for that email communication, we do not contact you via email with unsolicited offers or information.
- We use remarking pixels from Facebook and Google to aid in customized, targeted follow-up advertising.
Your ability to unsubscribe/opt-out of further notifications
For those customers who have registered for email communications, we provide detailed unsubscribe/opt out instructions at the bottom of each email, if you no longer wish to receive future email communications.
Our security procedures
We consider the protection of all personal information we receive from our website visitors and subscribers as critical. Please be assured that we take reasonable precautions, follow industry best practices and have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any personal information we receive from you.
Non-transfer of personal information to 3rd parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to 3rd parties outside of this website. This does not include trusted 3rd parties who assist us with the operation of the website so long as those parties agree to keep personally identifiable information confidential. We may release your information when appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect our or others rights, property or safety.
3rd Party Services and Links
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
Please note that our site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, privacy statements, or content regarding these other websites. We only link to other websites that we personally believe in and that we think are relevant and valuable to you. Plus, we only link promotional offers from merchants that we feel are trusted and have taken appropriate security measures to safeguard your transactions.
For these 3rd party providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Your consent and online privacy